My contouring nightmare!

11:00

make-up-1276361_1920
I've watched hundreds of contouring tutorials on YouTube. I am sure more of us ladies have searching for tutorials with it being the in thing! So off I skipped to Boots to buy a contouring kit and a collection 2000 cream conceal and highlight kit. I also bought a egg sponge to make the job easier. When I came home I stuck it in the cupboard with all my other make up stuff and forgot about all about it.
While in Primark buying beauty stuff for a girlie day with my mum, I picked up a powder contouring kit. I was inspired to try them both to see which worked better. So I fired YouTube was up and watched endless videos of ladies making it look so easy. So I got my brushes and tried the powder one first. I followed the video and the instructions on the box, blended it out and ended up looking like an umpa lumpa with a bad skin condition!
One to the cream conceal and highlight kit. The kit gave a better result but it still looked horrific. I am very pale skinned, so I try to avoid highly yellow make up products as they make me look very orange.
I may be the only women in this world who hates contouring. I'd post a picture so you could see how bad it looked, but it was washed off on the moment I put my glasses on to see it clearly.
What are your contouring experiences?

You Might Also Like

0 comments