Pregnancy update: Be as sexy as you can be

10:00

I am currently 26 weeks along. For the pregnant ladies under us, I am sure you all have discovered the apps that tell you how big your baby is each week. And yes, we are a papaya at the moment. I feel like over these last few weeks my baby is giving me stronger kicks. It is an amazing to feel there is life growing inside of you.

I have only been showing a baby bump for about a month now. I lost five kilos since the moment I got pregnant, mostly due to the morning sickness - or the all day sickness like I call it. So now it was time to get some pregnancy clothes. And boy, I was surprise to see how little pregnancy clothes are available. Mayor brands such as C&A and H&M only have one or two shelves of pregnancy clothes. There is always the possibility to go to specialized stores but that means you will end up spending a lot of money on clothes that you will only be wearing for a short period of time.

Some of you might even get away with simply wearing clothes that are a size or two bigger than before your pregnancy. I am not a petit girl myself so apart from the pregnancy shelves, I also checked out some big size clothes. Not that they are very sexy either.

One of the most important things is that you feel good about yourself and your baby bump. There is something wonderful growing inside of you. One thing that is not making you feel good or sexy about yourself is pregnancy underwear. They are huge and most of them have a belly band for extra support.. At this moment I have been wearing regular underwear, that comes underneath my baby belly. I can't stand any pressure on my belly right now. I don't feel like I need the extra support that pregnancy underwear would offer me, as I have got a separate belly band and belly support on my jeans. So what I did, was pick up some Brazilian panties as Hunkemöller. These come right underneath my belly and they have a sexy look to them as well. Another good thing is that Hunkemöller has an offer on underwear, in which you pay only 24€ for 5 panties (instead of 40€).

So remember as long as you feel good, that's all that matters!

You Might Also Like

0 comments