Yay or Nay: #MacCosmetics Brush Cleaner

18:05

MAC_BrushCleaner_TheFreckledSoul

Finally after two years I finally got my first BACK2MAC empty… yes finally. Did I love this product, did I hate? Keep reading to discover my review.

(Available in Spanish at NeshamaBeauty)

The product I will be talking to you about is the MAC Brush cleaner. Before using this one, I had used the KIKO brush cleaner and even though I did love using that one, I didn’t find it had enough cleaning power. And yes, even I fell for this baby.

After some research I found most people rave about this cleaner and… yes I have to admit I LOVE this one. I used to clean my brushes with baby shampoo and I still do, but it always was such a hassle to start cleaning my brushes and let them dry and this brush cleaner is just perfect. It cleans your brushes and you’re good to go again. I still deep clean my brushes but a little less frequent since this product cleans, disinfects and takes care of the bristles of your brush. It also dries really fast so if you get a scare and see your favourite brush is dirty, you can simply clean it in a blink of an eye.

Would I repurchase? Definitely, I already had my back up!

Price: €11.00 (may vary from country to country) for 233 ml. Compared to the KIKO one, which is €5,90 for 50ml. The MAC one definitely wins on price/quality.You can buy the MAC Brush cleaner at a MAC Counter or you can order it online.
This product can be used for the BACK2MAC program, which is a program launched by MAC to promote recycling. Upon returning 6 empty packaging you can pick a free lipstick. You can not believe my disappointment when I discovered Belgium is not participating in this product, but that simply gives me an extra reason to travel!

What do you think of this product?

You Might Also Like

0 comments