Nail Art Tutorial: Turquoise Attitude

11:00

TheFreckledSoul-Alley Attitude
Today I bring you my first nail art post. It is a nail art that I post up on my Instagram profile a few months back but that got a lot of likes as well as a lot of comments in real life. It is a very fun chaotic look to rock. So I figured I’d give you all a little tutorial so you can recreate this nail art.
Products used:
- Maybelline Color show street artist #04 Alley Attitude
- Yes love #337 white
- Yesensy #1526-022 turquoise
Instructions
  1. Apply a base colour. I applied a white colour nail polish on all my nails. Make sure you let the nail polish dry completely after each step.
  2. Add a second coat. Since the white nail polish wasn’t too opaque I applied a second coat on those fingers that would remain white.
  3. Add the turquoise nail polish to the fingers you want to have in another colour. I picked the thumb and the ring finger.
  4. Final step: Add the top coat “Alley Attitude” by Maybelline to achieve the speckled look
What do you think of this look?

You Might Also Like

0 comments