Close for spring cleaning

20:32

body care set by Paul Humbak on 500px.com

Today’s post is going to be a little update on what is going on behind the scenes of this blog. As you may have noticed updates have been slow this month. At this moment I have recorded from my third lung infection this year and I am currently taking care of my boyfriend aka Mr. White Wolf who is also an author on this blog.

My boyfriend has had surgery last week. This is the reason that he has been absent at this moment. He is doing better each day but he still needs to recover. So at this point I am doing a lot of the chores around the house, which is why I don’t have so much time to write for the blog at this moment. I did prepare a blogpost or two while I was sitting by his side in the hospital while he was still out of it from the anaesthesia.

So this is one of the reasons of the reasons that I reached out to the third author on this blog, Rachael. She has also been struggling with a nasty cold. We decided it would be a good idea to temporary close the blog so that we could find the time and create a schedule for each of us to post. And also in the little time that we do find to write, to prep some posts so that we can come back stronger!

I will keep you up to date on when we will be back, at this point I am thinking a few weeks, maybe a month at most. This would mean a return the latest by the 15th of April. I hope you don’t give up on us in the meanwhile!

You Might Also Like

0 comments