Summer has arrived.

20:01

tumblr_njoamyuBKx1tlwzgvo1_1280

Summer has officially arrived. For the last days it’s been extremely hot here in Belgium, too hot. Basically no one is really prepared for this kind of heat. Over the past days we were up to 35ºC and up. However it was said that today, with 40ºC would be the hottest day of all, allowing us if all went well to be the record on highest temperature, which was previously at 38,6ºC (8th of August 2003). We are still waiting for the official number to come in, but let me tell you, it’s be too hot to even leave the house or to do anything.

So what better to do then to work on my blog…

As you might notice, I have put up a new layout. It is a temporary one until I finish the one I really want to put up. For me this new layout, also symbolizes a brand new start. I know I have probably said this before, but life simply has gotten in the way for a few months. I have moved in with my boyfriend, meaning a lot of my things still haven’t gotten to leave their moving box and it has taken a lot of planning to get everything rolling, I have also started a new job, so it has been a bit hectic. I know it’s no excuse, but sometimes life simply takes over.

For those who are still sticking with me after all this time, thank you for following me. For those who are just discovering this site, welcome!

I still haven’t decided what kind of articles I want to put up, but I want to make it more than it was, more than makeup. I want to show you part of my life. I am also up on Instagram again, so you can follow me at thefreckledsoul for more updates. And I will see you all soon again!

You Might Also Like

0 comments