Review: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel

11:00

SallyHansen_MiracleGel_TheFreckledSoul

 

Can I just say wow? I mean have you seen how beautiful that colour is? You can’t blame me right? I just had to have it. But does it life up to its expectations? Keep on reading to discover how I feel about the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel.

Back in February I bought this product. It was in the sales box in a drugstore that I visited. However it was only two euros off each bottle so it wasn’t a big discount. But the colour was what caught my attention.

TheFreckledsoulSallyHansen

This is the picture that I posted on my Instagram when I was testing it out. I am reposting this picture, simply because my nails at this moment are one hot mess.

Basically, the Sally Hanson Miracle gel is a two step nail polish consisting out of a colour and a top coat. It promises you gel nails without lights and shine & colour for up to 14 days. There are over 70 shades, so you have a very broad colour range to coose from.

The colour that I bought is #720 mintage. I have however seen that numbers may vary from country to country. It is a turquoise colour, quite bright and perfect for spring. Can you tell that I am crazy about this colour?

You are supposed to apply two coats of the colour and one coat of top coat for a perfect result. I have to say that even one coat of the colour, gives you a quite opaque colour already. But I added a second coat just to be sure. And this does give you a gorgeous result.

 

TheFreckledsoulSallyHansen2

Now you may think I am being very critical. But if a nail polish promises me colour and shin up to 14 days, if it starts chipping after just four days, then that makes me a unhappy.Especially if it costs you more than a regular nail polish and if you keep in mind that I am hardly doing dishes (because we have a dishwasher), so I barely got my hands soaking in water. With their statement they simply create expectation to which, in my opinion, they simply can’t live up.

The price for these was 11 euros each, on which I got a two euro discount on each bottle, making a total of 18 euros.

Disclaimer: This product has been purchased by me and this is my honest opinion about it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments