Review: Bioderma Sensibio H2O

11:00

bioderma_sensibio_H2O_thefreckledsoul
Finally I am bringing you a used up product, yes it’s finally empty! It took like forever to finish this bottle. Are you curious about how I feel about this product, then keep on reading.
Bioderma Sensibio is a Skin Cleansing water to remove makeup. This is the H2O version, which has been made for sensitive skin. On YouTube this is a very popular product.
These are the qualities of the cleansing water according to Bioderma:
    • Combines performance and very high tolerance
    • Cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes
    • Soothes and clears up irritated skin
    • Produces a feeling of instant freshness
    • Non-rinse
    • Even removes water-resistant make-up
    • Fragrance-free formula
    • Alcohol-free
    • Paraben-free
    • Hypoallergenic
Over the years I have been looking for product that takes off my makeup and which is gentle on my sensitive skin. When I was living in Spain, I learned about Bioderma Sensibio. And I was very eager to try it out. I have to say my skin reacted very positive to this Cleansing water. However… after using this product my skin felt dry. So it definitely didn’t calm my skin or gave me the feeling of instant freshness. So moisture, moisture and moisture! I remember I didn’t like using it on my eyes, because it would make my eyes all red.
Another one of my concerns with this product is the fact that it didn’t take all my makeup off. Especially if I would be wearing heavy makeup it would be unable to remove everything and a cheaper product would do the trick.
Yes, I know, I already got a new bottle, while I don’t sound very positive about it. Apart from the fact that it would make my eyes go red, I was quite happy with it. The reason why my opinion changed? Simple, I became more experienced in using makeup and I learned to do more dramatic makeup. I basically felt like it was coming up short. I still use it, but in combination with other products.
Prices ranges around 20 euros. I would recommended this product for the days that you are wearing normal every day makeup. On days when you are going for a more dramatic look, I would suggest you get another cleansing water.
Disclaimer: This product has been purchased by me and this is my honest opinion about it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments