New In: Yves Rocher Loose Pearls

10:00

LoosePearls_TheFreckledSoul
Today I am presenting you a brand new category, the “New In” category. These are basically new products in my collection that I have swatched to show to you, but I haven’t been able to try them out thoroughly.
The product that I am presenting you today are the Loose Pearls by Yves Rocher. I got the colours 67722 Copper (pictured on the left) and 67427 Pink.

This is what Yves Rocher says about them on their website:
Loose Pearls - Intense illuminating effect
For women who wish to obtain an ultra-luminous look. The Pure Nacres - Intense illuminating effect provide an extraordinary makeup effect: an intense reflection of light and incomparable sparkle.
User test evaluation:
- colour is sparkling, luminous and scintillating (95%)*
- their eyes are enhanced and illuminated (over 86%)*
- the product doesn’t dry eyelids (95%)*
- the powder texture is ultra soft (95%)
They contain soothing virgin organic sweet almond.
To intensify your look, use with melt-in khol that underlines the eye contour and deepens the look.
Bottle 0.1 oz. / 3g
*User test under ophthalmological supervision for 21 women during three weeks. 

These pigment have been calling my attention for a while now. However there were two reasons that were holding me back. 
The first reason was their price. Each bottle contains 3gr and costs you 18,00 euros. Compared to other pigments I really like, I find this a bit expensive. For instance Kiko pigments cost you 5,90 euros and you get 6gr. Or even Mac, where you get 4,50gr for 22,00 euros. So this means the Yves Rocher Loose pearls are even more expensive as a high end make up brand such as Mac, while I don't really consider Yves Rocher to be a high end make up brand. So I got these in the January sales, and they gave me a 50% discount on both bottles. They tend to have promotions often, so make sure you check those out if you are thinking of purchasing any of their products.
 
The second and main reason why I hesitated in buying these, is due to allergic reactions to this brand in the past. This has been years and years ago, when I was still in my teens. But so far so good, when I doing the swatches, I kept them on my arm all night and I didn't get an allergic reaction. However I usually tend to do a second test to be sure.
LoosePearls2_TheFreckledSoul

The bottle is really cute. It is made out of glass so be careful not to drop it. The colour pay off is really good, as you can see in the picture above. I simply used an eye primer for pigments underneath and applied them dry. Once I have played around with them more I will write you a review on them.
 
But in the meanwhile, let me know whether you have tried them yet and how you liked them.

You Might Also Like

0 comments