New In: The Real Techniques Bold Metal Collection

10:00

realtachniquesinstagram

These new babies just got in a couple of days ago and I just had to share them with you. This is the new Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection. They have been released since the beginning of the year, however they were only just released in Belgium, yay! So I just had to get my hand on these. Unfortunately they were such a success, plus there was the 10% off promotion, that they were sold out quite fast. And I was only able to get one of the brushes here in store and the store owner couldn’t tell me when they were getting any more of these brushes. Luckily I was able to order them at a Spanish online shop, where I had ordered before. At that point they were having a 21% off promotion, so with shipping added to the price they were as expensive as if I would have gotten them in the shop here with the 10% off promotion.

Nic and Sam are very successful in the Youtube world by now. They launched their first brush series back in 2010-2011. This is their “Basic Line” and rest assured, these are not going to leave the shop shelves. Compared to the new brushes these are less expensive and soft and basically I use them almost every time that I do my makeup. But these new brushes, the “Bold Metal Collection” are a bit more premium, more expensive.

The brushes themselves are a bit more heavier, because they are weighted so that they fit perfectly into you hand. Plus the bristles are softer.

Like I said these just got in, I still haven’t gotten around using these, since I wanted to take pictures of them with them being clean. One of my concerns at this point is that the bristles are white so it might be difficult to keep them white.

REALTECHNIQUES001_THEFRECKLEDSOUL

200 18,99 euro, 201 18,99 euro and 202 18,99 euro

200 Oval Shadow: Great for blending

201 Pointed Crease: Great for putting eye shadows in the crease

202 Angled Liner: Use for eyeliner or brows

REALTECHNIQUES002_THEFRECKLEDSOUL

100 29,99 euro and 101 27,99 euro

100 Arched powder Brush: Perfect to apply powder, powder foundation or bronzer.

101 Triangel foundation Brush: Can be used for foundation, buffing in, contouring

 

REALTECHNIQUES003_THEFRECKLEDSOUL

300 27,99 euro and 301 29,99 euro

300 Tapered Brush: Blush brush

301 Flat contour: Contouring brush

Do you have these brushes? What is your experience with the brushes?

You Might Also Like

0 comments