Online Dating Series: Part 6 Set a date. (Part1)

11:47

HFH6U1U5T4
Let's talk about the question that has been burning on your tongue. When can I meet the amazing person? You have probably been messaging back and forth some time now and you really like what you are reading so far.

So when do you pop the question to meet each other face to face? Well there isn't really a rule. I suggest you go with the flow. It's all about finding the right balance. If you ask too fast you might scare the person away, if you wait too long he/she might lose interest and go off to find someone else.

A great advantage of messaging, is that you are actually getting to know each other. This leads to the fact that you will probably be able to feel by the tone of the message whether the moment has arrived.

If you feel like the time has come, simply be honest. Say that you are really enjoying talking to each other and that you would like to meet him/her. If that person say it's too soon, just say you understand and that you don't mind waiting some more and continue messaging in meanwhile.

Even though us girls want to be equals to men, we tend to wait to get asked. I suppose it's because of the idea of romance. As I said in my previous post, there are several steps before actually messaging each other. I don't think I ever started messaging to a guy. I would send questions, send smiles over to gain interest. But then, to see whether he was really interested, I would wait and let him take the first step in messaging me. But if you feel like you are ready for the next step, simply follow your gut and follow your heart.

Check in next week for the second part on this topic.

You Might Also Like

0 comments