Weight loss journey: Week 2 New training schedule

19:14

So week 2 of my weight loss journey has ended. I stepped off the scale this morning feeling very pleased and motivated.

picjumbo.com_HNCK2304

After spending my first week of the year (and of my weight loss journey) ill at home, I feared that I would quickly regain the two kilos that I had lost once my appetite returned. It returned on Tuesday, this was when I started eating normal again. So I was so happy this morning that I had lost another kilo this week.

These week some changes occurred in my training schedule. On regular days, I tend to get up earlier to do some abs or leg exercises. Due to a lot of work at the office and the upcoming deadline, I had to put in overtime this week. This meant I had to get up earlier, so this also meant I couldn’t do my exercises in the morning.

On Tuesday I had an appointment with a coach at Infraligne. And I started this program on Thursday. I will tell you all about this training program in another blog later on. However, because of Infraligne, I am unable to continue the gym session that I have been doing since last August. I can still go in for cardio sessions, I just can’t do any exercises with weights at the moment, as they will counteract the Infraligne program, which I will be doing twice a week now. I still want to get at least one workout at the gym done every week. I am also thinking of heading down to the gym next week, after I finish up the Infraligne workout (this only lasts for about 30 minutes) to get some cardio done.

As part of the Infraligne program, I have also started journaling my food intake. I find it confronting to write down what you eat. I have started eating more vegetables and drink at least 1.5l of water. But I did allow myself a little treat, stealing a cookie from my partner yesterday, but only one. My boyfriend is sacrafising himself in eating all the cookies we have laying around the house.

Let me know if you are interested in seeing how I journal my food.

TWL (Total Weight Loss): – 2,9 kilo
WWL (Weekly Weight Loss): –1,0 kilo

You Might Also Like

0 comments