Let me introduce myself

21:47


I am the boyfriend of the beautiful en lovely Katerina. We've met each other on the internet (dating site) for almost one and a half year ago. And we have been living together since May 2015. So I am definitely looking forward to Katerina's conclusion of the internet dating. Am I her prince charming?

One of Katerina's New Year resolutions is to post on a regular base on her blog. But I have noticed that due lack of time (I also needs some attention of her), it's difficult to keep that promise. So I decided to help her and write on regular base some posts.

Because we have different interests (I've to admit: I am not that interested in make-up. Only when my beautiful Katerina has put it on, so that everyone can see what a beautiful princes she is); you will find some different posts on this blog than you're used to.

Stay tuned and prepare for a trip that takes you to the unknown!

You Might Also Like

0 comments