Weight loss journey Week 4: Getting measured

16:39

picjumbo.com_HNCK5644

Has it been four weeks already? Time is going fast when you are having fun!

This week has been very motivating for me. At my fifth training session at Infraligne, I got measured. They have several points on your body where they measure the contour, such as the waist, the hips, the arms… Compared to when I started training two weeks ago, I lost a total of 19 centimeters. I can’t give you the exact number of centimeters that I lost on each point of my body as they have kept the list in their files. But I was told that 19 cms in just five training sessions is really good.

They also checked my food journal and gave some tips how to improve my eating habits. I had done a pretty good job on adjusting my meals, but there were some smaller details that could be changed in order to have a better result. Apparently the delicious Greek yoghurt is a no no. And I also need to can’t drink too many cappuccinos or lattes. That last one was sort of obvious, but sometimes I simply need one!

As for as loosing weight, we are still going strong. When I look at the numbers, almost four kilos in four weeks isn’t bad at all. And I don’t know whether it is just my wishful thinking but when I look in the mirror it really seems like my belly is getting less (I hadn’t lost any centimeters at the belly area) and also my bum looks smaller.

TWL (Total Weight Loss): – 3,7 kilo

WWL (Weekly Weight Loss): –0,8 kilo

You Might Also Like

0 comments