Weight loss Journey Week 3: Status Quo

20:45

picjumbo.com_HNCK4578
This week I am keeping my weight loss at a status quo. This morning I was enjoying a healthy cereal breakfast and suddenly I remember I forgot to step on my scale. Basically I have no idea how things went.

Even though I stepped up my training this week, I ate French Fries yesterday. This is the  reason I am keeping my weight loss at the same level as last week. Plus at the Infraligne trainings I got put on the scale on Saturday and there was barely any difference from last Saturday.

Also I had a pretty bad asthma attack last night, leaving me all messed up and unable to do the cardio workout I do on Sundays. I did do some abs exercises to make up for it tonight.

I will have my measurements taken this week at Infraligne, so I am very excited to see whether the exercises are paying off.

TWL (Total Weight Loss): – 2,9 kilo
WWL (Weekly Weight Loss): –0 kilo

You Might Also Like

0 comments