Fitbit Flex

22:43

I have been carrying out a road test on the FitBit Flex, I was really excited when I ordered this from amazon priced at £41, it took nearly 3 weeks for me to receive the fitbit and when it arrived I excitedly set it to charge the instructions said that the lights would be pulsing genitally when the charge is complete and an hours charge will give me 10 days of usage. The fitbit also measures your sleep, the instructions say to tap it repeatedly until it vibrates to set it into sleep mode.

This was not so simple to put it into sleep mode and took 3 attempts over three days to get it to go into sleep mode, once it had been in sleep mode however it then started to behave oddly. My battery lasted a massive 4 days, I charged it once again and found that it would no longer connect to my phone and was struggling to connect the app on my laptop.

I contacted fitbt straight away to be told that my account showed that my fitbit had synced with my account and there was nothing wrong with my fit bit and I should charge it again. I did this and then my laptop wouldn't reach my fit bit, so I again emailed them about it and sent images of what my app was showing me and how close my fitbit was to the reader and images of the app on my phone not connecting.

They finally admitted that my fitbit was defective which i had told them it was after only having it 2 weeks and having 4 days usage out of it, they are sending me a replacement for it which i am pleased about but now i am concerned that it's going to do the same again! I will write another review when I can actually tell you how good it is at counting calories, measuring steps and knowing how much sleep you get. I think its an important part of anyone's exercise plan,

You Might Also Like

0 comments