Totally Rocked by K E Osborn

22:17

Genre: contemporary romance, adult fiction
Age rating:This book is for mature audiences 18+ 
Kindle e book price £1.99

Ella Slade and her sister Annie were adopted when she was young but rockstar Colt Slade and his wife Lia. Now young adults Ella and Annie are in a rock band Staked, supporting their dad's band Slayed on a  world tour.
It is here on tour that Ella meets Danger from the band Recoil, he's the typical band boy out for one thing and one thing only!
And through out this book I hate him! It has to be a good book when you seriously dislike a character, the story is great and although I hated Danger the whole way through I hoped that Ella would make the right choice and realise that Chad the drummer in her band was Mr Right but every time it looks possible that Ella and Chad are going to get to the right place, Danger reappears and makes Ella go against the right choice.

I have to admit I got to about 70% into the book and I was going to give up as Danger had once again made an appearance to ruin everything for Ella just as she was moving onto the right track, but I am so pleased I carried on reading as that last 30% of the book is full of such drama and emotion that it would have been terrible to not have known how it finished.

This is the 3rd book of the series but you can read it as a stand alone book, you don't really miss anything by not reading the other books. I am not going to let any of the story be ruined and certainly not the end of the book but it is a story about the life of a rock star and it represents for me what i imagine the life of a rock star would be.  You also get a the basic story of other characters  such as Annie and Aston, whose story is told previously in Rock solid which is the first book in the series.

Its a great book to break you away from the real world and is a thrilling read but you seriously want to punch Danger in the face and scream at Ella.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments