Online Dating Series: Part 1 Interlude

10:00

Love

 

These days it seems harder and harder to meet someone in the real world. Maybe you are one of those lucky few who meet their partner during high school and stay together forever. But if you are not, things might be a little more complicated.

This is so my experience. I was far from Miss popular. I had my first boyfriend when I was eighteen years old, but due to the distance between us and time spent at university it simply didn't last.

While back in the day, when my parents were younger say about thirty years ago, people would meet up in bars, I feel like that has changed and discotheques (clubs) have become hunting grounds for a new conquest for the night. Or maybe that just says something about the discotheques I used to visit.

Over the last few years a new phenomenon has risen: Internet dating.

In this series I want to talk to you about the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to Internet dating. This all will come from my personal experience and from those near to me who have also done their fair part of dating on the Internet.

Stay tuned to discover whether I found my Prince Charming on the World Wide Web..

You Might Also Like

0 comments